Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Stuff!

The Lunatic has now joined the rest of you in the 21st Century! There will undoubtedly be mass, spontaneous outbursts of joy, dancing in the streets, fireworks displays, and sunshowers of lemon drops and gumdrops, because for the very first time you can now pass on the questionable products of my diseased mindset to your friends and enemies through BlogThis!, Twitter, Facebook, and GoogleBuzz.

You'll find little icons for all of these wonders of high-tech-whizbangery atthe bottom of all posts from now on, so do me a favor and get your social-networking freak on!

All this mental retardation must be shared with the world, dammit. Now make me famous!

But it doesn't stop there, my friends, oh no! I've added some new stuff to the blogroll, too. So, take some time and sample all the new crap I've linked to:

Cracked Magazine - I used to read Cracked religiously as a child, and while the online version is infinitely more sophiticated, it's about twice as juvenile. Which means a whole lot of fun for all!

Depraved Mindset - This is one of Mr. Chap's inmates. And while whoever runs that site might be a flaming libtard who deletes posts they don't agree with, clicking on the site at least serves one vital social service:

At least you'll know what the stuck-in-the-60's segment of the political spectrum is thinking, and how it formulates it's arguments (which is usally by sticking their fingers in their ears and screaming "Neener-neener-neener!" at the top of their lungs). I don't happen to agree with the site's politics, points of view, conclusions or posting policies, but it's still well-written crap, and visually interesting in that Gothic-five-seconds-from-suicide kind of way. Still worth a visit every now and then. I'd actually love to debate the owner of that site, friendly-like, over coffee and biscotti.

Just don't post anything containing facts that can't be refuted by liberal ideology (contradiction in terms, yes, I know).

The Washington Examiner - been meaning to add this for a long time, but I keep forgetting. I've only remembered this time because Byron York was on TV the other day, and I always liked his writing over at National Review.

No comments: