Friday, November 05, 2010

Pot, Meet Kettle...

Mayor Mind-Everyone's-Business says Obama "the most arrogant man I've ever met".

This is just too rich. You can't make this shit up.

Rumor in this neck of the woods is that Bloomberg is thinking about running for President in 2012. Let me go on record now as saying that I would vote for for Obama's soon-to-be-announced Anthrax-for-Old-Appliances stimulus program than for Bloomberg. I would vote for mandatory lunch-hour ass-rape before I put Bloomberg in the White House. I would voluntarily eat feces-and-powdered-glass-covered razor blades before I see Micheal Bloomberg take the Presidential Oath of Office.

Michael Bloomberg needs to go back to running his multi-billion dollar media empire, and leave the public stage forever.

Oh, and then he needs to STFU.

No comments: