Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Told You So...

RedState no longer wishes to hear from the Birthers or 9/11 Truthers inside the Tea Party.

I told you so.

For those of you who gave me holy hell over my remarks on the subject of a lunatic fringe within the Tea Party these past two weeks; I seem to be vindicated. It's being noticed elsewhere. A pattern is beginning to establish itself and you can no longer hide, be you a lunatic of the Left or Right.

Those of you who filled my e-mail in-box with vicious, unadulterated bullshit -- with The New Testament appended -- can now either kiss my ass or go fuck yourselves. You've been outed. I still support the ideals of the Tea Party movement, but if they don't start weeding some of these mental cases out, it'll be a much tougher sell in the future.

No comments: