Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blogging Light Today, Will be Back This Afternoon...

Got me a little programming job to complete this morning (it's just a little de-bugging, but it pays, YAY!) , so I shan't be posting much. I will probably be finished by late afternoon, and I'll be posting all through the evening. If you need some reading material, I suggest that you stop over at a few of the blogs I like to read:



Lucianne Goldberg (yes, it's Jonah's Momma)

Fred on Everything (the blood-curdling screams of a South'ren ex-pat)

The American Thinker (exceptionally-astute commentary)

James Lileks (An American original. I wish to have him bronzed and set upon my TV set with all the other bric-a-brac)

The Daily Caller (Because I feel sorry for Tucker.He's not really such a bad sort, is he?)


No comments: