Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

I wish you all a very happy New Year. Let's hope we we can all look forward to a year of good health (before the democrats tax us for it), happiness (before the terrorists try to kill us all), and prosperity (before the National Debt makes the dollar worth less than a bucket of warm spit), and good cheer.

I want to thank everyone who comes here every day, and even those of you who stop by to browse every once in a while, for; a) not reporting me to the authorities, and b) encouraging me to spout my caustic bullshit. I can't do it without ya, and this has been my best year traffic-wise, which means mooooo-lah for your's truly (not much, but every little bit helps, right?).

Don't drink and drive!

And for your New Year's Eve entertainment, here's an oldie-but-goodie from our friend Mr. Steyn as we come to the end of the first decade of the 21st Century. Enjoy!

No comments: