Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wow! Traffic has Quadrupled!

Thanks to everyone who has been visitng the Lunatic's Asylum recently! Hits and page views of this blog have quadrupled in the last month, and I'm actually pretty happy about that. It's good to see that all this howling at the moon doesn't go unnoticed (even if you don't agree with me).

I wish I could tell who you all are, so that I could thank you, personally. Unfortunately, Blogger has no gadget that I'm aware of that lets me track who is coming and going, and while people are reading what I have to say, they aren't commenting much, either. So, I'm going to do something I thought I'd never have to do...

Please become a Follower? It's easy to do, just click on that "Follow" thingy on the sidebar, and you'll join the exclusive and superlatively good-looking ranks of the Lunaphiles. There are no prizes for joining, but we do hand out virtual cupcakes. Hey, at least I don't ask for money, like some bloggers! Also, if you can leave a message on this thread giving me some feedback, I'd be interested in hearing what you all think of my word vomit.

We also cross-link blogs, so if you'd like a mention here, drop us a line and let's see if we can cross-pollinate on the internet, as it were.

No comments: